Weimar Hills School
A California Distinguished School
Warriors are Proud to be Safe, Respectful, Responsible, & Kind
Spanish is provided for 4th -6th grade students.
News & Events:
- We are now accepting Interdistrict Transfer Request Forms for the 2018-2019 school year. If you are looking to enroll your children in our district or renewing to continue, please submit your completed forms to Kathy Yang at the District Office.
- Enroll in our Summer Robotics Program at Weimar Hills School where students will get to explore the world of Robotics using Lego Mindstorm NXT Kits.
- Free E-Waste Collection at Weimar Hills School, 200 West Weimar Cross Road, Weimar, CA 95736 on May 19, 2018 from 9 AM to 1 PM. For more information please view the flyer & list of what is acceptable.
4th - 6th Grade - Jog-A-Thon - Monday April 9th
Our goal is to raise $5,500 this year! Money raised will go toward funding for chromecarts for the 4th and 5th grade classrooms and more recess equipment.
We are asking all 4th, 5th and 6th graders to gather flat rate pledges from family and friends to help us reach our goal, rather than an amount per lap. All 4th, 5th and 6th graders are going to participate in the Jog-A-Thon. There will be music, upper grades cheering on our runners, and Otter Pops at the finish line!
Prizes will be based upon class participation for all donations turned in by March 22nd. Donations will be accepted past the due date, but will not count toward prizes.
- If any grade level gets 100% participation by every student turning in at least $5.00, then the students will get to have an extra recess.
- Every classroom that turns in $600 wins a Pizza Party!
- If the 4th-6th graders can reach $5,500...Mr. Brissey will BUZZ his head!
Please see the pledge sheet on the other side of this letter. If everybody participates, WE WILL REACH OUR GOAL and Mr. Brissey is going to have a new hair-style for the summer!
PLACER HILLS UNION SCHOOL DISTRICT NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT
Placer Hills Union School District Nondiscrimination Statement
Placer Hills Union School District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression; or on the basis of a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or, Superintendent - CCR Title 5 and Title IX Officer, at Placer Hills District Office 530-878-2606 A copy of PHUSD uniform complaint or PHUSD non-discrimination policy are available upon request.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or Superintendent - CCR Title 5 and Title IX Officer, at 530-878-2606. A copy of PHUSD uniform complaint or PHUSD non-discrimination policy are available upon request.
Placer Hills Union School District is committed to ensuring that this Website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.
If for any reason you cannot access any of the material on our Website, please contact us: PHUSD ADA Compliance Form, and we will work to resolve the problem.